Data Protection Notice
The data records are used exclusively for statistical analysis and defense against improper use of our web files.
These data records comprise:
- the page from which the file was requested
- the name of the file requested
- the date and time of the inquiry
- the volume of data transmitted
- the access status (file transmitted, file not found etc.)
- a description of the type of web browser used
- the abbreviated IP address of the accessing computer.
The IP address is stored by etracker in an abbreviated form (last three digits removed) and deleted automatically after 24 hours.
If you contact us by email, we will use your email address only for corresponding with you, we will not disclose your address to third parties.
We have undertaken all steps necessary to protect all personal data from unwanted access, deletion and destruction.
At all times you have the right to request information about the data stored about you and the purpose of storage. On you request, this information can be provided electronically.
In addition, you can correct incorrect data or require data to be deleted if the saving of it is inadmissible or no longer necessary.